ICP is seeking applications for an Associate Newsletter Editor starting in early 2018.
The International Psychologist is a primary communication tool for ICP,Inc. to its members and allied professionals and orgaizations.
The Associate Editor will
- Assist the Editor in gathering information, editing materials for style and ease of reading
- Assist with activities required for publication and dissemination of the IP.
- Review content to maintain quality professional standards.
Terms and Conditions of Position Assignment: Three year appointment, renewable with approval of the Board; Will succeed current Editor-in-Chief. The Associate Editor will report to the Editor
Skills and Competencies
- Doctorate Degree in psychology
- Involvement in international activities
- Experience as an editor/reviewer
- Good writing skills
- Good organizational skills
- Access to and proficiency computer, printer and e-mail